WELCOME TO MY E-PORTFOLIO

Assalamualaikum...
Frankly, this is my first time having a blog. so, hopefully all of you can guide me to make my blog become more interesting and something rewarding.

what is the most precious things in life??
personal freedom, relationship with others and good health.
WELL, think about it...

LOTS OF LUV TO PN. ASMAYATI...n truly thanks for guiding me!!!



Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Near Future Plan

I want to succed in every single thing in my life. In every semesters, I want to get an excellent result so that I will graduate as a first degree bachelor in 2013. This is really important because I wish to furher my studies in master degree straight away after this. I also want to develop more about social skill because I am very lack on that stuff. Its really tough for me to speak in public casually. Theres another thing that make me worry. I should learn more about using ICT because use of ICT in education become crucial nowadays. In order to meet the Millennnium Development Goals for education, teachers must be expert in exploring this technology. ICTs can provide innovative and interactive means of learning among students and help transmission of knowledge across the world which enabling a knowledge network among students. Apart from that, this help to broadening the availability of education materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment