WELCOME TO MY E-PORTFOLIO

Assalamualaikum...
Frankly, this is my first time having a blog. so, hopefully all of you can guide me to make my blog become more interesting and something rewarding.

what is the most precious things in life??
personal freedom, relationship with others and good health.
WELL, think about it...

LOTS OF LUV TO PN. ASMAYATI...n truly thanks for guiding me!!!



Monday, October 18, 2010

ABOUT ME


Hello..
Guess..who am I? My name is Nor Azira bt Mahmad Basir. For this 2010, I am already 20 years old…but I’m not old, still young. Now, I am taking chemistry education at Sultan Idris Education University. This my third semester and hopefully I will enjoy studying here for another four semesters. After that, I am planning to take master degree so that I can accomplish my ambition to be a lecturer but of course, the best thing in life is definitely not free. All this require hard effort and a very strong spirit, so I must struggle very hard to make sure my dream comes true. High level of education will turn someone better as long as the knowledge is use for a good things. Ultimately, I hope studying here will provide me with mass of knowledge and lots of experiences to prepare me survive in coming more challenging education world.

No comments:

Post a Comment