WELCOME TO MY E-PORTFOLIO

Assalamualaikum...
Frankly, this is my first time having a blog. so, hopefully all of you can guide me to make my blog become more interesting and something rewarding.

what is the most precious things in life??
personal freedom, relationship with others and good health.
WELL, think about it...

LOTS OF LUV TO PN. ASMAYATI...n truly thanks for guiding me!!!



Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Decades Future Plan


I am looking forward a better life. I want to be an expertise in my career and help to improve science knowledge among Malaysian students. I always believe that educator is the person who responsible to create a good and bright human being. Even we can get knowledge from many sources but it can’t be denied the role of teachers in bringing good social status to a person. In the upcoming decades, I wish to give as much contributions as I can to the education world…emm..THE ART OF TEACHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment