WELCOME TO MY E-PORTFOLIO

Assalamualaikum...
Frankly, this is my first time having a blog. so, hopefully all of you can guide me to make my blog become more interesting and something rewarding.

what is the most precious things in life??
personal freedom, relationship with others and good health.
WELL, think about it...

LOTS OF LUV TO PN. ASMAYATI...n truly thanks for guiding me!!!



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

E-Portfolio

The Best Things About E-Portfolio :
1)      This is my first time creating my own blogs. Such a new and exciting  experiences which exposed me to the sophistication of  technology.
2)      Help me to socialize with other people around the world..apart from facebook. I can make new friends, sharing information and getting an idea through others comments.
3)      From aspect of education, I mean when I become a teacher someday… I can upload all the comprehensive information I have, so that the students can improve their knowledge. . Effective use of ICTs can contribute to the timely transmission of information and knowledge, thereby helping education system meet the challenge in enabling a knowledge network for students.
4)      As I am not a creative person, this e-portfolio induce me to think creatively even this e-portfolio is not a creative one but I did explore a few things about creating a blog…not bad I thought..
5)      This is network of communication which is secure and will benefit lots of people of all ages especially students in rural areas and students with disabilities.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment